Monday, November 5, 2012

Good Lunch!

Food: Today my breakfast consisted of a 1/2 of a bell pepper, and 2 slices of raw cheddar cheese. My lunch consisted of a handful spinach leaves, a couple slices of raw cheddar cheese and some almonds. It was really good and lasted me all day.

Speech Focus: Today I was at my junior high location, so we spoke a lot about the election and a lot of vocabulary! I was pretty impressed about how much they already knew. I am glad parents talk to their children about the importance of voting and what elections and democracy mean for our country. There are some very cute election cards over at speech room news if you want to grab them on Jenna's TPT page. I did not buy them this time around, but I'm sure they would be great for younger kids with not as much exposure to the election!

Have a great monday and get out there and vote tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment