Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday Muncher: Caprese Salad!

My newest favorite appetizer/snack is Caprese Salad! It is gluten free and healthy! 
Here is what it looks like:


All you need is:
Mozzarella Cheese
Large Tomato
Whole Basil Leaves
Olive Oil
Salt/Pepper

Slice the tomatoes and mozzarella cheese in slices. Place the slice of mozzarella on top of the tomato slice. Place a leaf of basil on top. Sprinkle olive oil over the entre prior to serving with a little bit of salt and pepper! Delish! (as Rachael Ray would say hehe I LOVE HER) You can use a few grapes to decorate the dish. I plan on making this next week when one of my best speech friends comes over for a lunch! So excited!


ENJOY and thanks for reading! Sorry its been so long since I've had a yummy food post! I've been really sick! 

No comments:

Post a Comment