Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Halloween Riddles and Fun for Older Students

Here is a fun supplement for the month of October. It was always hard for me to find fun age appropriate things to do for "fun" as a supplement to my speech products for Halloween, so this seemed to fit perfect this year! 

I hope your kids enjoy it! I had some of my students read through them and tell jokes to each other already in preparation to bringing this activity to you guys, and my students laughed and laughed. I also made them explain why the joke was funny to emphasize the play on words aspect of the activity. 

                         

There are 32 riddles total in the packet, so this page is just one page of the worksheet set.

Grab the freebie HERE
Happy Halloween Speech Friends!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment