Monday, December 24, 2012

Monday Muncher-- Organic Valley Raw Mild Cheddar Cheese

There are many ways to get protein in your diet and my sister, Katelyn, taught me that cheese has protein too. I really LOVE cheese and I can eat it any time of day. Katelyn has got me hooked on raw cheddar cheese. I guess its better for you since it has not gone through the processing that other more commercial cheeses have. The brand below is the brand I prefer. My sister and her fiance order theirs online- if you are interested I can get the information for you. I find my Organic Valley cheese at Whole Foods in my area.


This is a great snack that provides good nutrition for the day! 
Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist. I just blog about what I feel about certain products and I try to be as informed of a blogger as possible. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE to all of my friends and family out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment