Saturday, April 27, 2013

Peanut Butter and Jelly Freebie!

As another activity added to Speechie Freebie's-I give you the more in depth description of this descriptive activity here.


This is an example page of description words. I had my students select a card out of the heap of cards and name 1-2 objects that fit that description word. Kind of like defining/describing words in reverse. It was a neat way to have students understand how words relate to each other and can be categorized in more than 1 way. 


The students select cards and try to put together as many sandwich's as possible. The student with the most sandwich's at the end of the game wins! There is a slide included in the activity that demonstrates to the student which cards make up a sandwich so they can refer to that when the activity is being played for ease! I hope you all enjoy and don't forget to leave feedback!

Grab the freebie HERE

If you are new to my blog be sure to look around. Tangled Tuesday is my weekly review of a speech activity that is created by another author! 



No comments:

Post a Comment