Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday Muncher: My sister's new Nutrition Blog!

Ok for all my GF followers- this will be a good website to bookmark. My sister is one of the healthiest people I know and she has wonderful ideas for nutritional meals and alternative nutrition. I would LOVE for you all to go to her blog and check out what she has to say.

I have learned SO much from her (especially after I got diagnosed with a gluten intolerance). Here is her blog go check it out =D

She just kicked off her blog this year so she doesn't have that many posts yet BUT she does a lot of research into her nutrition and so does her fiance so what she has to say does hold truth and she will be able to back up any thing she says with research- just ask her if you have a question. Although it isn't a just gluten free blog- everything she makes is gluten free! Enjoy!

http://katestastykitchen.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment