Saturday, August 23, 2014

My Junior High Speech Room and some fun extras!

This is my 4th year at my current junior high and I just love my little space. I was at two junior high's last year so I had to condense two rooms into my space here at this junior high. I am only working 3 days a week this year so I can be a partial stay at home mom with my son, Kade! He is on the verge of crawling and its just so fun to watch! I'll put a video in here to show you that too!

So here is my room! I took a panoramic photo, so its a little distorted.


Here is the awesome shelf space I have! In the baskets, I have some of my go-to TPT materials and some other card decks so I can easily grab them!


Here is my computer, desk and work area. 


Here is my awesome stash of materials. Hi my name is Amy and I am addicting to buying speech therapy materials!


I also have awesome shelf space under my cabinets too! 


I am so excited to welcome my junior high students into my room this year! I have worked hard prepping my room and getting my schedule done this first week! Next week-I meet students! Yay!


PS as promised here are some cute videos of my son Kade beginning to army crawl and babble! I just love him so much!






3 comments:

  1. Nice! That is a lot of speech/language materials!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute room! It looks like you are at the Junior High I attended. Go Tigers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahh! How funny!!!!!!! Yes Go Tigers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete