Monday, October 22, 2012

Hello World!

This is my first attempt at a blog for all things speech pathology related and gluten free related.

I absolutely love my speech pathology job(s). Yes, thats right I have 4! I work in the schools, in 3 hospitals and 1 rehab setting. The schools is my full time position, but I work in the medical settings on the weekends and during school holidays.

I recently found out that I am gluten intolerant and as it is becoming more prevalent I thought I would share some healthy meals and snacks with you! My sister who is one of the best resources I know for healthy living will guest blog every once in a while with some great tips! Neither she nor I are a nutritionist, so the recipes I put up on here are recipes and snacks that I have enjoyed since the onset of my new diet restrictions!

I will be putting up some fun new materials that I have made, found on other blogs or have come across during my search for the best materials for my students. So this blog will be a catch all for school and medical speech pathology as well as healthy lifestyle! I hope you all enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment