Saturday, December 29, 2012

Such and Such Saturday and Sunday: The Holidays

The Holidays are a very fun time of year! I enjoy spending time with my friends and family and having some time off of work. This is the first year I have taken a week off and I am glad I did. I really needed it. I did get a lot of materials made though. I am not going to write a lot today as I am still enjoying some time off with my husband. I will return to work this week as my medical speech path self! I enjoy serving those in the hospital around the holidays and bringing some joy to them with good service and a smile at a time when there is sickness and sadness for their current situation. Thanks to all of the nurses, doctors and all of the other important hospital staff that work at all hours during the holidays- we as a society could not survive without you (no pun intended).


No comments:

Post a Comment