Friday, January 11, 2013

Free Space Friday-- I-phone Calendar

Ok my free space friday post is about how I remember all of my appointments, work schedules, bill payments, pay periods and social events. I put EVERYTHING into my calendar app on my iphone via my computer. I COULD NOT live my life without this feature of the I-phone. I have 4 jobs (2 schools=1 job, 3 medical settings) a husband, a house to take care of, bills to pay, 2 pets, a blog and creating materials for my students- so I have A LOT to schedule. I have yet to double schedule myself at more than one facility because of this! Like I said previously in one of my posts, if it were not for my organization skills there is no way I could keep up with everything that I do.

Due to security reasons, I did not want to share a picture of my schedule, but just know it is an amazing feature as to how I keep as organized as I do.

Speaking of my calendar: these are some of the entries that I include on my I-phone calendar:
You can choose to see all of your calendars.....

or only certain ones.....

I used to be one of those people that said "I will never use that computer calendar because I prefer paper version". I will never go back to the paper version- this way is more accessible for me and more convenient.  I hope you all have found this useful-

How do you keep organized during the week?

1 comment:

  1. hi! So you are clearly very organized but how do you manage to still do it ALL in a day!!!!> Any suggestions for juggling it all?

    ReplyDelete