Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wacky Wednesday

                                 Pinned Image

This is true: I love making things on Pinterest, but only when I have enough time =) This is extra funny around my area because Sweet Brown was from Oklahoma City, OK (where I live). So this totally made me laugh out loud pretty hard! If you have not seen the Sweet Brown video, check it out below. She made national news and there are many You Tube variations of this video of her. She now has more money that I do from all of the attention.

This happened in my hometown. The situation is NOT funny, but this video went viral all over the nation and this is where the picture above gets its humor. My husband is a volunteer fire fighter, so I understand the gravity of being thankful for getting out of a burning building. BUT really! The news seems to find the strangest people to interview for news reports!


No comments:

Post a Comment